Monday, April 13, 2009

Vespa

Didn't have any work at work today. So I finally kicked myself in the butt and found something that really inspired me to paint.
:iconmonre: This guy, has amazing work! I had a lot of fun messing with textures and filters. It's not what I usually do when I paint. I feel like I'm still trying to find a style that works for me.
Anyway, I like how this turned out. Shout out to my buddy Lacey who gave her opinon through the process :D It really helps out, when you have someone to do that for you! Thanks Lacey!

Here's with the Line Art by nacho-monre

2 comments:

irongiant775 said...

This looks fantastic Cass! I love ur use of colors. You've come along ways and it continues to show with each new piece you do. I can't wait to see more like this :)

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive memory has become in our everyday lives. It's like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB jack, haha. I guess it makes sense though, considering how much more afforable memory has become as of late...

Gahhhhh... I shouldn't be moaning and groaning. I can't make it through a day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted by Qezv2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)