Thursday, May 07, 2009

May

Well lots of new things this month!!!
For starts I got a snake :D He's a California King snake, I named him Kontra. Yea, after that old game. I'm spelling it with a "K" instead of a "C". I think the name looks better with a K.
Here's some pictures of him/her. I think it's too young to tell what gender it is. So for now, I'll just assume it's a boy.


Today, I went to Riverside with my co-workers for some Team Building. We went go-kart racing, it was freakin AWESOME. Though, I was dead last. I was scared and didn't want to flip that 500 pound kart. So I stayed back and took pictures while I was driving. I also cheated to catch up with my group haha. I ended up with the second fastest lap time. But since I knew I cheated I gave up my trophy. lol Seee, I am honest!!!


Tomorrow, Kelli and I are going to see my buddy's band INVERSE perform at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood. So that should be exciting! Gotta thank Kelli for driving. I hate driving to LA. EWW!!!

As for art work, I'm gonna start this charity webcomic soon. There's also thing other webcomic I'm debating on doing. No pay, so yea...no sure.

I'll post some work later :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool snake ring! and go karting RULES
I wanna have my own city where only go karts are allowed on the roads-funnest city evar!