Thursday, July 23, 2009

SDCC : Day 5









Wow, so my first day of comic-con was spent in Hall H. Got in line around 8:30am for the 3D panel, that started at 11pm. I was one of the last five people allowed inside for the Disney Panel. Lots of angry people. So it was...
Disney panel - Alice in Wonderland, Tron, and Christmas Carol.
Tim Burton is a funny man. Brought his buddy Johnny Depp to the panel. nice surprise!
Tron was awesome. I haven't seen the first one. But from what i saw on their panel. It's something I must do.
Christmas Carol is gonna be very dark. Really crazy animation.

Summit Studios- Astro Boy, Sorority Row, and New Moon
Astro boy looks pretty cool. After seeing the trailer I'm really interested in seeing it.
Soroity row- ehh it looks like Scream!
New Moon- GOD, freakin fan girls. terrible. I kind of felt that the actors for Edward and Bella were on something. Edward didn't make any sense. Bella kind of did, but she was really twitchy. Jacob was a fuckin TOOL. really, only talked about his body. Alice was really they only redeeming cast out of the four. Spoke well and knew what she was talking about.

Holes, Final Destination
Scary movies haha
Cloudy with chance of Meatballs

looks pretty awesome.


James Cameron's AVATAR saw 25 minutes of his film. Seriously amazing. Never seen anything like it. Completely original. Spent 14 years on it and 4 years in productions. I seriously can't wait for this movie!



I also got some signatures on my Totoro Forest Project book! YAY


more pictures soon!

No comments: