Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2009

Hey
Holy crap, I'm finally posting something. Geez, it feels like it's been forever since I last posted something. So here's what's new for 2009.
I finally moved into my apartment. I live with four awesome people, a chinchilla, a guinea pig, a stray dog name Toki, and a black gold fish name Vodka (who is coming on saturday). It's a big place, so we all live happily :D
Umm, other then that nothing major. I had a great Christmas and a fan-fucking-tastic news year's eve. First time ever getting drunk (10 shots of vodka and whiskey will do that to you). I also got sick that night and next day but hey I'm a team player. I knew it was coming :D
I haven't been painting too much lately because I don't have the internet on my computer or the inspiration to paint. Though my roommate Tommy has been yelling at me to draw whenever he see's me near a sketch book. lol
I do have one thing I started on...


It's for a coloring contest on doing on dA.
I'm kind of having fun with it. Though I have to stay true the characters colors, which sucked cause I had already planned out some colors. But oh well, I'm liking the out come so far.

Umm, I guess I can post some pictures from New years :D






Ultraviolet Sound TrueAnthem Music

1 comment:

Phillip Dickenson said...

loveing that painting. The glair off the latex is awesome!